Best Summer Ever

On our way to having the best summer (or spring or autumn or winter) EVER......

Sunday, July 09, 2006

BEST Gomez EVER

So a while back, Emmmmm and I went to see a band called Gomez at the 9:30 Club in DC. So after a few pre-show cocktails at our place, and a strange strange cab ride (which should really be a post entirely in itself), Emmmmm and I find ourselves up on the second tier at 9:30 rocking out.

At one point during the show, one of the singers says, “Does anyone have britches* for (other band members name here)?” Which prompted the following very serious conversation:


*Gomez is from England, so they say things like “britches” without being laughed at.

Emmmm : “Why are we the only two raising our hands?”
Kimmm: We should throw something on the stage?
Emmmm : Bras?
Kimmmm: I’m wearing my only black one. I can’t give it up.
Emmmm: This is my only strapless one. Underwear?
Kimmm: I’m rocking the granny panties. No one wants to see that.
Emmmm: I don't want to give mine away. Shoes?
Kimmmm: Are shoes hot? They’re not very sexy.
Emmmm: Good point. Next time, we’ll bring a spare something to throw at the stage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home