Best Summer Ever

On our way to having the best summer (or spring or autumn or winter) EVER......

Thursday, June 01, 2006

BEST Crystal Addiction EVER

Not that kind of Crystal.

Now that summer is here where we become accustomed to global warming and 100-degree + temperatures in the mid-Atlantic region, it's time to start hydrating. I've always been a huge water fan, and I recently discovered the secret to masking the "flavor" of DC water.

Have you seen those little packets of Crystal Light or Lipton Green Tea packets for individual use? I found that if you add those packets to the water, it disguises the foul taste. I know, I know. I'm such a sucker for marketing.


Unfortunately, I do not believe it can combat the lead and rocket fuel that is also found in the water. Mmmmm, lead.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:49 AM , Blogger Kell said...

    Ok. Quit hogging all the blogosphere by starting new blogs that I have to search for. Ok,, I'm only kidding - and yes, I'll look for your blog... (I never sound stern enough, do I?)

     
  • At 6:53 PM , Blogger sheila said...

    9 out of 10 rocket scientists agree that lead is part of a balanced diet... the other 1 died of lead poisoning.

     
  • At 9:57 PM , Blogger TSH said...

    Add a splash (or three) of rum and it sounds like a great summer refresher to me!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home