Best Summer Ever

On our way to having the best summer (or spring or autumn or winter) EVER......

Monday, June 18, 2007

Correction*

This evening, I found myself at an icecream social this evening with McFluff and Lauxer. McFluff expressed his gratitude that Emmm and I had started blogging once again - I've met the guy only a handful of times, but he is probably one of Best Summer Evah*s biggest fans… he even has a favorite post.

This is just an aside, but it's sort of weird seeing McFluff in a setting where I have to actually use his name, which surprisingly enough, is not McFluff. Despite the hair, his parents didn't name him "McFluff". I've actually only heard him referred to by his actual name once or twice in the entire time that I've known him, basically when Emmm was explaining who the person behind the nickname was.

Anyway, it turns out that I had made a grievous error in a previous post that is very near and dear to his heart. Like any good fake journalist, I promised a correction. And here it is:

The blog post dated Thursday, March 22, 2007 contains an error. The gimlet (which is not part of a turkey, but rather a southern type drink) that McFluff was consuming during said blog post was one that was vodka based, not gin based as previously disclosed. We here at Best Summer Evah* strive to have the highest level of quality in our blogging and appreciate any inaccuracies that our readers bring to our attention.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home