Best Summer Ever

On our way to having the best summer (or spring or autumn or winter) EVER......

Friday, October 06, 2006

BEST Making a Difference in the DC Metro Area EVER


When we started this blog, I never thought that Emmmm and myself would change the world. I figured the two of us would get a few cheap laughs and share the train wreck that is life in the DC metro area.

Then, the blog started to pay off. Winning a few tickets at Wolftrap, shout out on DC blogs, you know, the usual.

However, I think that we've managed to step our game up to a whole new level. I don't think that it’s a coincidence that I found this article TWO days after Emmmm's post about Dunkin's.

You can thank us as you enjoy your coffee coolatta and pumpkin spice muffins this fall. We do what we can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home