Best Summer Ever

On our way to having the best summer (or spring or autumn or winter) EVER......

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Luxury*

When you think of luxury vehicle, what comes to mind?

Lexus? Probably.

BMW? Most likely.

Porsche? Absolutely.

Rolls-Royce? Without a doubt.

All such cars include the highly sought after, often stolen hood ornament. Well, maybe it's time we add another to that list.

I'm talking about the one, the only, the Honda. I know what you're thinking-- isn't Honda synonymous with good value, low maintenance, good gas economy? Maybe so. But maybe it is just those qualities that caused a neighborhood hoodlum to steal my "hood ornament" (or Honda logo stuck on my hood, if you want to get technical).

So, what does this mean for you, dear blogging community? It's simple. Keep a lookout for anyone sporting this trendy charm on a large chain around their neck:










* I strive to choose life experiences over material possessions, yet here I am, owning a luxurious Honda.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home