Best Summer Ever

On our way to having the best summer (or spring or autumn or winter) EVER......

Sunday, October 08, 2006

BEST Dynasty EVER

All good things must come to an end. To the surprise of everyone, the Yankees ended an incredible season to the Detroit Tigers. And this was only a mere ten days after we saw them spank the Orioles 16 to 4 at Yankee Stadium. You will notice from my photo below that they have a little less trouble filling the seats than the Nats.


Less than six months left until I get to see Mr. Jeter and company back on the field in their pinstripes!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:15 AM , Blogger Ph said...

    First off, watching the Tigers beat the Yankees was AWESOME!!!!!! (yes, I was actually watching it) I'm always happy when the Yankees lose (again, not that I follow) but to see the Tigers, who have this rep as sucking, beating the best team (certainly the most money spent on players) in the game is always pleasurable!!

     
  • At 8:20 AM , Blogger I-66 said...

    Emmmmm, I like you and everything, but this appreciation you show for the Yankees could make it a little difficult at times.

     
  • At 6:51 PM , Blogger emmmmm said...

    Okay, I get it, people hate the Yankees. Contrary to popular belief, it is truly difficult to be a loyal Yankees fan. Sure they have a ridiculous payroll, all-star lineup, and under constant scrutiny for alleged steroid use, but doesn't that make them all the more seductive?

    Yes, as a Yankee fan, I am constantly faced with adversity. It's a tough world when you support the BEST Dynasty EVER!

     
  • At 10:46 PM , Blogger JTU said...

    so these Yankees you keep mentioning, are they the local DC metro area baseball team?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home