Best Summer Ever

On our way to having the best summer (or spring or autumn or winter) EVER......

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

BEST Thanksgiving Travel EVER


Hi, Kimmmmm here. The plan was for me to update the blog with a live feed of Emmmmm's cross country road trip as she drove home to Indiana in a car full of Lauxers. Unfortunately, at the time of her traveling, I was up at Four Courts with three Texans and a Marylander. Here's a recap of the journey:


8:50 pm:
We left around 8:35. Thanks for the frosty treat. I drank the entire thing before we got to PJ's (lauxer's bro).
Laux was feeling queasy before they picked me up so I told him I'd bring acidopholous for him to neutralize the stomach acid. He didn't have anything to drink with it so he followed it with the iced coffee. That's right, he chased acidopholous with liquid acid.

9:00 pm:
Laux: I hate all these sons of bitches from Maryland. They're probably all janitors working for Virginians.
We just passed the md state sign and mike boo'd. I think we just saw a car reverse to stay in VA longer.
Song playing: Sail Away - Styx

10:28 pm:
Getting ready for our first pit stop. We're not going to a reststop b/c mike is afraid of seeing some male sex in the bathroom.
Have you ever been to Walldrug?
The only living boy in NY - Paul Simon

11:21 pm:
Still haven't stopped for a break. Yo necesito ir al bano.
Can't Get Next To You - The Temptations

2:45 am:
I just finished my 3 hour shift and it was muy dificil. We are stopped to fill up the tank and grab a bite to eat. McDs is the only thing open and they have a menu of about five items. I got the one nonmeat item as I haven't had dinner yet. A cinnamon roll. Now I'm nauseous b/c my body is rejecting it.
Katie had fries and soda. She just burped and said it tasted like America - fries and soda.
Time to catch some zzzzs now. I didn't blink for most of my shift.
Toledo 126 hrs. Worst case scenario we'll meet my sis in 3 hours.
Mike just said we have a full tank of gas so it's perfect time to moon someone b/c you just keep on driving.
Bad Moon Rising - CCR


4:18 am:
I think I slept for 30 mins. Not much of ohio left. I say "o-h" here but no one responds with "i-o." They respond with "w-i" . . . "s-c-o-n-s-i-n.".
Just passed toledo - my birthplace.
Farmhouse - Phish

5:55 am:
Kim* picked me up 45 mins from home. It's just the homestretch now. The wisconsinites have to face chicago at morning rushhour. Godspeed to them.
It's cold outside. In the 20s I think. I'm so over winter already.


*Note: Emmmmm has a sister who is also named Kim.

6:22 am:
A few nice things about Indiana:
1. Zero traffic
2. Smooth roads
3. Almost home
Listening to the radio now.

7:00 am:
Home at Last! Time to hit the sack. Can't think. So tired. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home