Best Summer Ever

On our way to having the best summer (or spring or autumn or winter) EVER......

Saturday, June 10, 2006

BEST Breakfast-Beach-Thai Food-Movie-Beer EVER!




This past weekend, I ventured down to Sarasota, FL to visit Carrie. I haven’t seen her since I graduated, so it was high time to risk getting a third degree sunburn (which totally happened - look at my neck in the picture) and see her new digs in Sarasota. Justin, being over in Orlando decided to come over for the weekend too, making my trip to Florida a two for one plane ticket bonus!


Carrie and Justin have a routine, which they do when they are together. It is as follows:

- Breakfast at a greasy spoon
- Go to beach
- Eat thai food
- See a movie
- Drink beer

The routine is not completely set in stone however, Justin informed me that sometimes they mix it up and switch the order of “eat thai food” and “see a movie”. Also, there is a potential add on of “get icecream”.

Not wanting to disrupt their weekend routine, this is exactly what we did on Saturday – and it was a blast! Except for the sunburn that I managed to get, despite putting on SPF 30 sunscreen twice.

When I inquired about the Sunday routine, these crazy kids informed me that they went free form (gasp!), which led us to a Cuban place for lunch where we had one of the most divine mojitos I've had in my entire life.

All in all, a great trip and a great chance to see some great friends. I can't wait until the mini-OU-DC reunion in September.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    they're like an old married couple! errrr, kinda... yay for mini-reunions in DC in september!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home