Best Summer Ever

On our way to having the best summer (or spring or autumn or winter) EVER......

Sunday, August 20, 2006

BEST The Moment When It All Came Together EVER

So, Emmmm and I were walking over to Georgetown to see the movie Little Miss Sunshine. As we neared the key bridge (Rosslyn side) this elderly gentleman comes roaring up where the Custis bike path and Key Bridge intersect…. On a segway.

At this point, Emmmm and I collapse into laughter. Em turns to me and says, "Do you have your camera with you?" to which I reply, "No… wait! My phone!" After the colossal rummaging exercise (the Razr is so sleek and thin it's often confused with my business card case), I find my phone and snap it open, cursing the fact that I had ever doubted the wisdom of Verizon in combining these two devices.

Anyway, we didn't end up capturing the Segway using my phone, by the time I had located my phone and opened up the camera, he had left us in his 12.5 mph dust.

It's good to laugh again.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home