Best Summer Ever

On our way to having the best summer (or spring or autumn or winter) EVER......

Monday, October 30, 2006

BEST Public Service Announcement EVER

Emmmm and I have many unintentionally comical things to post about, but unfortunately, time is a bit short today, so I just wanted to remind everyone that the Virginia election is coming up on Tuesday, November 7.

I urge you to vote for the Senator and Representative of your choice, party, or best attack ad. As an added bonus, during this election, the state of Virginia is also going to legally define marriage (a party with a big white dress, open bar, spilled drinks, boquet catches, and dancing to MeatLoaf...duh)

Don't worry, I've done the legwork... all you need to do is Read Up

We'll get back to the comedy before too long, I promise!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:19 PM , Blogger Ph said...

    It always concerns me a little bit when VA is responsible for defining anything...

     
  • At 10:00 AM , Blogger Blue Eyes said...

    This and traffic laws

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home