Best Summer Ever

On our way to having the best summer (or spring or autumn or winter) EVER......

Sunday, December 24, 2006

BEST You Can Take A Girl out of DC EVER

Greetings from Buffalo, NY. Last night I found myself at a party full of shrill middle school teachers. Sheesh and I did what we do best in desperate situations like this... we found the bar.

Anyway, one of the guests had an uncanny resemblance to a certain DC resident. At first, it was highly comical. Then, as the night wore on (and I kept drinking), it got a bit spooky.

Here's a stalkerazzi photo we snapped.



Creepy, huh?

Poor guy.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:40 PM , Blogger emmmmm said...

    And a typical photo-opt if I've ever seen one. Was this a campaign party? I know how you support it....

     
  • At 10:46 AM , Blogger I-66 said...

    What is that in his hand, a Labatt Blue? Buffalonians have weird taste in beer.

     
  • At 1:38 PM , Blogger Kell said...

    What else is there to do in Buffalo but drink with schoolteachers? ha ha ha. Happy New Year to you both!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home